[rescue] spousal units

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 11:54:52 CDT 2001

> > This coming from the only guy I have ever met with a Cray and a fully
> > functioning electron microscope in his living room :-)
>
>   Yes, but they're not for sale. :)

What kind of scope?  tem sem stem?  I have run a few of them over the
years looking at things like plant cell structure, pollen shape, etc.
I had a lead on an old RCA scope for 100 bucks, a few years back, but
passed on it... a high school got it instead (better for teaching use
than hobby use).

Neate that anyone (in their right minde or not) haseth one at home!

(:+}}...

Bob