[rescue] RE: Hey look, I took out a complete row of floor tiles, opps! (Wh ompf - crap!)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 11:13:13 CDT 2001

NOTE: I do not think you can have a raised floor using conventional hardware that is *free standing* - I think it relies on the walls for support/rigidity.

FOr example, if you take a complete run of floor tiles out of a raised floor, the whole floor can come crashing down.

Not good.

Rasied floor is frail, if not installed/maintained/used properly.

Just a note, you may have already thought about that, but you can't just build up a raised floor in a large room...

Ken