[rescue] 670MP windfall in the surplus diving frenzy today.....

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 10:52:03 CDT 2001

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Are you kidding?  The raised floor will get installed, and you'll be
> lucky if Amy gives you any space on it. ;)

pfft! when we moved in here we made a deal. no computer collection
anywhere but the garage. so the mad scientists' workshop is his and the
rest of the house is mine, especially the dining room table when/if we get
one. (don't ask, its a female thing) in return for that 500sq feet, i
would do laundry.

of course, neither of us lived up to this as there's stuff everywhere and
no clean clothes. :)

its an equitable arrangemnt, i think.

--a