[rescue] spousal units

Brian Harrington rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 09:41:34 CDT 2001

--On Wednesday, June 20, 2001 23:15:32 -0500 Dan Debertin
<airboss at nodewarrior.org> wrote:

> So I have a feeling that, every time she walks past the humming computer
> room, she just says "Hey, at least he's not into cars or Harley's...".

My wife actually told me that she had an epiphany one day, when she
saw/read something about classic car collectors, and she decided that maybe
what I do isn't so bad after all. Of course the little VAXcluster in the
dining room is still a source of some contention. :-)

                                 -- Brian

--
Brian Harrington
Milton S. Eisenhower Library