[rescue] RE: divide and conquer? (CPU design)

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 08:15:53 CDT 2001

I wish more places did MPP the MTA (from Cray, starts at 128CPUs in what I
think is a deskside case) or CM-2 way. Now, those are some fasinating
boxes.  If I had a chance to get a CM-2, and had the money, I'd go to
great lengths to find a place to store it until I had room to get it
operating.

--
Joshua Boyd