[rescue] "New" SPARCserver 20

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 08:04:53 CDT 2001

Last night, I let Debian update me from Mozilla 0.9.1-3 (I think the -3 is
the package revision) to Mozilla 0.9.1-4.  This upgrade, while still
theoretically the same version isn't working too well.  Maybe I just need
to reset X though...

BTW, when linux fscks a disk after a bad shutdown, does it keep a log of
what it fixes?  I got home from work yesterday and found that my
workstation had hard locked (never seen it do that before when there
wasn't anyone using it), and fsck turned up quite a number of errors, but
I didn't write the down, and they weren't specific, like I don't think
they gave the inode number.  This was before I upgraded Mozilla though, so
it probably is unrelated.

--
Joshua Boyd