[rescue] "New" SPARCserver 20

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 03:24:48 CDT 2001

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 04:18:32AM -0500, Tugrul Galatali wrote:

> 	Never mind, found it. Scary thing is that it actually works. Both IE4
> and IE5 SP1 are complete bombs, but this is wonderful. It is netscape but
> better and faster...  I can't say anything about its stability yet, but its
> competition isn't really stiff from netscape. I'm downloading Mozilla 0.9.1
> as I type this to compare those two.

after i stopped fooling around with SP1 and got SP0 (don't know what else to
call it *G*) back on my machine, i have completely stopped using Netscape.

then i got opera.  now i don't use IE5 anymore. :)

well, that's not entirely true, opera doesn't render in 24-bit yet, so i have
a copy of IE5 running if i need to look at pictures, otherwise i use opera.

you should get opera and give it a go as well.  rather nice.

-brian

ps: www.opera.com/linux (yeah, it's the linux/solaris page)