[rescue] Cycle 5 system

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 23:37:17 CDT 2001

Just keep your eyes peeled on ebay, the resellers want waaay too much for
new cycle upgrades.  I got mine (90Mhz cycle5) on ebay about a year ago for
$95 with 64MB of memory (one of my proudest sniping moments, I must say), I
added another 32 in the 72 pin SIMM slots for a total of 96, runs real sweet
as a headless Sol 8 server.

Gil Young
Call Sign: KG4KVX