[rescue] 670MP windfall in the surplus diving frenzy today.....

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 16:54:23 CDT 2001

RSN, I'll be attempting to install NetBSD on my 4/470.  As you may
remeber, that only gets memory via VME memory cards.  Then I'll find out.

But, that comes after installing SunOS on a SS2 (the CD-Rom drive is in
shipping), and linux on a javastation, and maybe Nextstep on an HP
(depends on if the nextstep CDs arrive before I finish the other two
installs listed.).

--
Joshua Boyd