[rescue] RE: Small schools...

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 11:11:11 CDT 2001

I certainly wasn't refereing to George P. Bush.  No, there was a note on
the evening news about some model who is a cousin to the twins visiting
royalty in england.  Couldn't find the story again.  Not the first time
that this cousin has been mentioned on the news.  Her name might also be
Laura, but I'm not sure.

Did find some interesting things though.  Many presidents can trace their
lineage to past european royalty, and thus relation ships to current
english royalty. Also, the current George Bush is related to Abraham
Lincoln, of interest because I am extremely distantly related to Abraham
Lincoln.

My relationship is something like man comes to America and has a son.
This son has two sons.  One of those sons has abraham lincoln, the other
I'm a direct decendent of.  I believe the correct geneological term is 2nd
cousin, 6 times removed. Something that I really don't care about that
much, but my Grandmother has spent much time researching family history,
and I do try to be respectful enough to pay attention to what she says,
and some of it even sticks.

Anyway, I believe that a lot of these presidential/royal
inter-relationships is supposed to be documented in a boot called "Roots
of the President" by J.R.Church.  At least, most sites talking about these
relationships refer to that book.

--
Joshua Boyd