[rescue] RESCUE ALERT: Sun 3 on ebay, York PA area

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 08:54:48 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 09:36:08AM -0400, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
> Actually, that is only about an hour from me.  Someone has already bid on
> it.  I'll have to keep an eye on that auction.

it's not that far from me either (as i'm sure you know)

i don't have a lot to spend on stuff like that right now, but we should at
least figure out who (if either of us) wants it so we don't be stepping on
each other's toes.  plus, if you do want it, i'd be more than happy to help
you get it working, i've got lots of sun3 experience.

cheers,

-brian