[rescue] RE: Small schools...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 06:29:00 CDT 2001

No big deal, but I would have thought it was someone other than Barbra
Dole - wasn't she the head of the Red Cross at the time?

Just curious...

Ken

(Oh, and most states have a blood alcohol content of 0.08%, down from 0.10%
as of about a year or two ago... that is something on the order of two -
three drinks for an average grown-up, IIRC. see
http://www.madd.org/stats/impairment.shtml for better info, albeit, a bit
biased, IMHO)