[rescue] RE: Small schools...

P.A.Osborne rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 04:27:01 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 10:20:17AM +0100, Alistair MacDonald wrote:

> 21 (shameless plug: http://www.economist.com/opinion/displayStory.cfm?Story_ID=653073 8-)

> Out of interest whats the legal age for permitted alocohol consumption
> in the US?

Thats is excellent - hehehehehehehehe

A slightly related question- I will be over in the US for my honeymoon
in three weeks dont suppose anyone could tell me how draconian the
drink drive laws are over there?   Here for example I am not too concerned
if I have one pint and drive but I really dont want to be pulled over
to find a glass of wine with a meal is too much.

Cheers

Paul