[rescue] RE: Small schools.& elections

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 23:14:35 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 12:10:00AM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> it wasn't that, i had to use all the features of sexchange.  the schedule
> thing, the doc center, etc, it was a royal pain in the ass.  life sucks
> sometimes. ;)

Outlook/Exchange has a FEW nice features.. The meeting scheduler, etc, is
great... but I wish I could make it use VI for the message editing. 8-)

The online employee directory is probably the best thing about our
setup at work.

Fortunately, the sysadmins arent *forced* to use Windows - I just happen
to have a Windows box on my desk (exceed + ssh is all I need..) along
with an Ultra1 for hopping through to some other internal boxes when
working from home. (since the VPN doesent give out static IPs)

bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net