[rescue] Re: RE: Small schools.& elections

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 16:45:45 CDT 2001

On June 19, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
> In the current state of things, I think poor sex education is a large part
> of the problem.  They should be teaching kids not to have sex, not how to
> have sex.

  Now wait a minute...then how are us perverts supposed to get any?

   [dave ducks]

> Of course, then there was a reaction when a school tried out an abstinance
> slogan of "Wait and masterbate!".  I think that was Rosa Parks High in
> California, but I'd have to double check to be sure.

  Ahh, jerkin' the gherkin.  Just what *I* wanted to see everybody doing
in the locker room after checkin' out the bouncies in gym class.

> Of course, aren't parents supposed to influence their kids more than
> schools are?

  Heh.  Why should parents have do any work in raising their children,
when they can let the schools do it for them, then complain about the
job they're doing?

         -Dave McGuire