[rescue] Re: RE: Small schools.& elections

C Sorensen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 16:28:36 CDT 2001

 Re: RE: Small schools.& elections

Let's see if I understand how America works
lately . . .

If a woman burns her thighs on the hot coffee
she was holding in her lap while driving, she
blames the restaurant.

If your teen-age son kills himself, you blame
the rock 'n' roll music or musician he liked.

If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years
and die of lung cancer, your family blames the
tobacco company.

If your daughter gets pregnant by the football
captain you blame the school for poor sex
education.

If your neighbor crashes into a tree while
driving home drunk, you blame the bartender.

If your cousin gets AIDS because the needle
he used to shoot up with heroin was dirty, you
blame the government for not providing clean
ones.

If your grandchildren are brats without manners,
you blame television.

If your friend is shot by a deranged madman, (I blame both here! I hate
guns)you blame the gun manufacturer.

And if a crazed person breaks into the cockpit
and tries to kill the pilots at 35,000 feet, and
the passengers kill him instead, the mother of the
deceased blames the airline.

I must have lived too long to understand the
world as it is anymore. So if I die while my
old, wrinkled ass is parked in front of this
computer, I want you to blame Bill Gates, OK?