[rescue] RE: Small schools.& elections & Bush

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 14:56:58 CDT 2001

I can only shudder to think what would California be facing in the future
if Gore got in and forced price restrictions on the companies instead of
attempting to fix the actual problem.

Also, who wants a whiny crybaby Gore in office anyway?  After the way he
acted, he sunk his political career for good.  And a contination of Clinton
policy, yea, thats what Americea needed,  more criminal pardons and sunken
economic outlooks for the next 12 years and a overall weakening of America.

I am embarrassed to be a Floridian from the past election, but to tell the
real truth, all the news stories I have read (and I think i read them all,
really!) the voting system was so cluster fsck'ed here, there is no telling
who won no matter what when the vote actually gets close to the few
thousands, but the best human effort showed Bush the victor (thank God for
America IMHO).

Whats there to be scared about?  Cause he shows a backbone every now and
then?  Because he actually looks out for Americas best interest on the
foreign policy front?

I think the foreign policy report he should be using is that he is
disappointed that the foreign leaders are not seeing things more his way,
and not vice versa.  But you wont see that in the foreign press (or
american press for that matter), will you...

Gil