[rescue] RE: Small schools.& elections

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 14:42:11 CDT 2001

Hey, it was a fair election.. Bush the moron won 5 - 4.  The minor detail
that 99.99+ % of votors had no effect on the election is beside the
point.  Give it to him, he won the US presidential election solely on the
platform "Muh daddy said I should have this".
	Nick

PS. 5-4 was the supreme court vote