[rescue] I can't believe I am thinking this, but does anyone have an IPX base they aren't using?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 13:25:58 CDT 2001

Long story short, I've got 6x IPX 16 Meg SIMMs and since no one wants them
(it seems), I think I should look out for an empty IPX to stuff four of them
in and atleast have a bootable machine, not just a short-stack of RAM
sitting idle.

I have seen them on ebay for about $25 shipped, and there is a local vendor
that lists them for about $15, + tax & S/H - anyone got one for same/less?

I'd be happy to trade 2x Sun barcode IPX 16 Meg SIMMs for the unit (plus
Shipping cost), or whatever else seems reasonable (incl. a small amount of
cash)...

I don't even know what I'd do with it, but I'm sure I'd find something...
;^)

Thanks,

Ken
(reply to me at my office - ken.hansen at icti-usa.com if you could please)