[rescue] RE: Small schools...

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 10:40:27 CDT 2001

I was pleased once.  When I was in high school, I was in a summer program
at a local university.  The work was supposed to be college level, and the
people in the program were supposed to be mature, but still the staff
treated us like babies, monitering every move, and trying to make sure we
ate vegetables at dinner (I kid you not).

That sucked.  That's not what I was pleased about.  What I was pleased
about was that my parents were quite offended at my being treated that way
on their dime.

--
Joshua Boyd