[rescue] Cray J90s

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 09:04:26 CDT 2001

Thanks go to Bill B. for his phrase of the day - "Lick my sack"...

Pretty soon I won't be able to speak to my son, for fear of one of these
colorful phrases popping out of my mouth. ;^)

But please, I do enjoy them - don't take my comments as an attempt to get
enyone to change the way they write here inthis forum. Honest, I think I can
use these phrases in certain arenas, and they I probably will. ;^)

Ken