[rescue] WTB: SGI

Robert Rose rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 05:46:32 CDT 2001

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 08:31:43PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
 >> She just wants a pretty purple box.. 8-)
 >I hereby apologize for inferring that my wife would like a computer
 >based on its color alone rather than performance and features.
 >(yes, its 5am, and I just got my ass kicked, violently).
harh! (or however you yanks think us aussies would laugh at this).

My wife still loves her (used to be my) libretto.  God help me if she ever
ditched her M$ affinity and wanted a _real_ box to play with @home.  She's
never seen an SGI box in the flesh (plastic?) apart from my Indy, so I'm
hopeful I'll never have to deal with _that_ issue.

Rob.