[rescue] WTB: SGI

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 04:50:02 CDT 2001

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 08:31:43PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> She just wants a pretty purple box.. 8-)

I hereby apologize for inferring that my wife would like a computer
based on its color alone rather than performance and features.

(yes, its 5am, and I just got my ass kicked, violently).

Bill (i should be careful, I'll wake up one of these days with my
      sun 21" turned into a fish bowl full of carp and all of my
      Solaris boxes rm -rf'ed.  She *knows* how to bypass a root
      password on a SPARC..)

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net