[rescue] RE: WinNT/2K/98/95 "up times"

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 18 20:03:09 CDT 2001

The box came with only one CPU installed, and a half-assed linux install.

    I ran with that configuration for about 3 weeks.

Then I installed RH Linux 7.0 + errata.

    I ran with that install for a week (aprox).

Then I installed another CPU & VRM.

    I ran with that config for another week or two.

Now I installed an SMP kernel, but I can't get the lilo.conf file to look
right, see http://n2vip.dyndns.org/wtf.html/ - any clues appreciated

I can not boot smp kernel, the device mappings are all off, and I can't
figure out what I am missing... I am going to take a break and come back to
it later...

Ken