[rescue] RE: rescue digest, Vol 1 #1511 - 7 msgs

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 18 12:26:37 CDT 2001

Williamsport *used* to be a very rich town, then they invented the train ;^)

There were a lot of large houses (Millionaire row), but last I heard they were turning those into Marijuana Factories, with grow lights and poor wiring, eventually they were burning down...

It was a pretty area, but no one ever really *left* - there seemed to be a lot of not quite distant enough cousins marrying, IMHO...

Ken