[rescue] cheap desktops/servers (old thread)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 18 09:03:41 CDT 2001

I took advantage of a ludicrus offer at Gateway, and I look forward to getting my new home sever in a few weeks:

	PIII/933 CPU (dual capable, dual VRMs already installed)
	128 Meg RAM
	9 Gig Ultra SCSI
	*dual* Ultra SCSI 160 chains
	10/100 Ethernet
	Soundcard/4 Meg PCI Video/keyboard/mouse
	3 year *on-site* warranty

	$599 + S/H

	$500 + S/H if you only want one year onsite warranty, three year total warranty.

This offer is long gone now, you can see the tale at www.hot-deals.org (I like this site very much)...

Ken