[rescue] AlphaStation 200 4/100

Jeff Workman rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 17 15:49:10 CDT 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Dave McGuire exclaimed:

>   Yes, they fit on rack shelves just fine.  If you really need the
> exact dimensions, email me and I'll go measure one.

Nah, I was just looking at replacing one of my co-located 3000/300LXen with
one, and I need it to be rackable.   How well does NetBSD run on these?  It
leaves much to be desired on the 3000/300, lots of machine checks and
kernel panics under load, especially NFS load.

Jeff
--
"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.