[rescue] howto make multiple main boards work on a Sun Sparc 670/MP

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jun 16 20:33:19 CDT 2001

It depends on the school and the frat.  My uncle's frat (sorry, don't
remeber name) sounded rather civilized (he went to MIT).  On the other
hand, the local frat houses (at the other local university, mine doesn't
have frat houses for historical reasons) keep getting shut down for health
hazards and for doing things like burning their house to the ground.

Personally, never was into the frat thing, reguardless of form.  Hence the
non-outgoing comment.

--
Joshua Boyd