[rescue] SCA -> 68 pin converters and SCSI errors

Tugrul Galatali rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jun 16 00:33:43 CDT 2001

	I bought a pair of cheap 18GB scsi drives off ebay that just arrived
yesterday, and I had the unfortunate experience of having both of them crap out
on my Ultra2. The SCA/68-pin converter was a tad bulky, so I tried one I had
ordered for another drive, and either drive seemed to work fine with the new
one.
	Any tips to test the drives, and anyone run into bad converters before?
Also, any stores/chains in the NYC area that sells them... ordering them is
annoying. Damn puny little converter came in a 6+ inch square box :)

	Tugrul Galatali