[rescue] 600MP proms

Dan Debertin rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jun 16 00:08:54 CDT 2001

I'd definitely be willing to pitch in to make this happen. As long as
somebody's (thanks Dave!) willing to do the actual EPROM burning, I'll
happily contribute a bit towards buying the actual PROM.

That is, unless somebody already has a good PROM (2.14 or later, right?)
that we could just copy. Then we wouldn't have to fatten Bridgepoint's
wallet any more.

And of course, none of us is going to put Dave in the position of having
to pay for postage or chips, are we?

*shakes head*

(gotta buy me an EPROM burner one of these days....)

Dan
--
Dan Debertin
airboss at nodewarrior.org