[rescue] 600MP proms

Cookie rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 23:47:18 CDT 2001

My thought had been that if enough
people were interested I would front the
price of the proms and we could split the cost by the
number of sets burnt, plus the $20 for your trouble.
  Or some other method.
I just can't afford droping $140 for proms every
time I upgrade to hypersparcs =-}

On June 15, Cookie wrote:
>  I just posted the info from bridgepoint on the
>  list.
>     I might be willing to front the cost of the proms
>  if you would be willing to work somthing out.
>  I could use some spares myself.
>    What is the cost to burn a set of 4? from your end?

   It costs me nothing but time and blank EPROMs.  The 4/600 board uses
four Am27C010-200s, which cost $2-4/ea or so.  I'd say I'll do a set of
four including shipping for $20.  That sound reasonable?

         -Dave McGuire
--

		Cookie
		800 652 5621