[rescue] howto make multiple main boards work on a Sun Sun 670/MP

Cookie rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 15:45:38 CDT 2001

Did anybody have any luck finding newer bootproms for the 600MP boards?
Looks like Sunstore took them down (part #555-1200)  and Memoryx doesn't
list them. I haven't even looked at mine lately (one's in a 330 chassis
hidden behind an Alphaserver 600, the other is in a closet behind a cat
cage (discussions on cats to pets at sunhelp please! :) ).

new proms are available, but expensive from Bridgpoint (who bought Ross)
I am enclosing the letter i received from them
I paid the $138 and am very happy with the product, shellshocked
about the price
but happy with the product =-}
Brian