[rescue] howto make multiple main boards work on a Sun Sparc 670/MP

Rob rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 13:28:10 CDT 2001

In message <01061513203300.05682 at kendal.leb.vicinity.com>, James Fogg writes:
>I wish there was something like that here. Would you buy some apple junque for
>me and ship it?

I'm sure we could work something out... I have to warn you though that a lot
of their stuff is rip off... it's more that they screw up/apathy takes over
every once in a while, and then you can get the good deals.  Right now they're
selling ram-less (I think) sparc4's for $100 or so... when you can get a
decent PC for about the same price these days.  If anyone is looking for
something in specific, I can take a looksee ...  I know first hand that most
of the apple stuff is 68k cruft for too high prices, and most anything that
runs linux has been stripped by students a while ago.

- Rob
.