[rescue] howto make multiple main boards work on a Sun Sparc 670/MP

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 13:14:34 CDT 2001

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> (I remember thinking "wow, <friend> made $20K straight out of college!")

How thinks change.  Many people I know make close to $30k or more straight
out, and I made nearly $20k last year while still being a full time
student (albeit a full time student who gots lots of through away credits
because that is what fit around working).  Too bad taxes and tuition eat
virtually all of it.  I don't qualify for finacial aid, so I have to find
way's to make enough money for school.  In turn, that removes me even
farther from being considered from finacial aid.

Then I look at friends about my age and a number of them are married and
purchased houses already.

--
Joshua Boyd