[rescue] howto make multiple main boards work on a Sun Sparc 670/MP

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 11:41:13 CDT 2001

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 11:43:21AM -0400, James Fogg wrote:
> Dave is my hero.
> No degree here either. I've said it before, but smartest people I've met in
> this industry had no degree or an unrelated degree. I am _so tired_ of
>employers relying on a little piece of sheepskin (come to think of it, some men
> *do* rely on a little peice of sheepskin.... nevermind).

Here either.  I burned out of college with 1 year to go (I stupidly didnt
take summers off), ended up doing what I wanted to do anyway, making
more money than I would have if I'd stayed at it and ended up working
in my bohunk redneck hometown.

(I remember thinking "wow, <friend> made $20K straight out of college!")

I make almost 4x that now.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford