[rescue] howto make multiple main boards work on a Sun Sparc 670/MP

Rob rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 10:52:19 CDT 2001

>Ooh, I did not know that.  BTW, my 670 chassis came from UMD according
>to the inventory tags.

Heheh... it was probably one of ours :)  I don't think too many departments
had 'em.  Does it have a 'Computer Science Department' tag on it?

FYI, if you are in the DC metro area, Terapin Trader is a great place to get
old crappy^H^H^H^H neat hardware.  I picked up the 670/MP with 4 cpu's and
128MB for $50!  I can post directions if people are interested.

- Rob
.