No longer (Re: [rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.)

Matthew SAMS rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 10:34:04 CDT 2001

"Joshua D. Boyd" <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu>:
> On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> > People should tell me they want these things; I finally just gave
> > away FIVE 4/330s a while back to get them out of my garage.

Ok. I'll bite. I'm looking for
  NeXT dimension
  NeXT floptical drive and flopticals
  Mathematica and other simulation software for NeXT and SunOS
  Sun 3/110 or 4/110
  Any vme framebuffer better than a CG3
  large memory boards

> Ouch.  My local school has one of those machines which would be cool to
> revive (the machine has some cool imaging boards in it).

Imaging boards? Do tell.

> Hey, the boot disks for a 4/330, should those world on a 4/470 without
> having to reinstall?

Should do. They're both Sun4. Although the incompatibilities in
those years were difficult to track.

-Matthew