[rescue] Sun 3/260 chassis

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 10:28:24 CDT 2001

James, I tried sending this to you yesturday, but for some reason I am
having truoble getting mail to you directly.

I checked UPS's web site.  Do you have any more accurate measurements?
I think it's going to be tough to pack this thing and keeping it safe,
and within UPS's box size limits.  I didn't understand the size limits
either.  I got this message at one point, "Package exceeds the maximum
size total constraints of 130 inches (length + girth, where girth is 2 x
width plus 2x height). Sounds like they are trying to calculate volume
and measure it in inches to me.

Cost wasn't too bad, only 70 some dollars, via Ground.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA