[rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.

amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 03:19:25 CDT 2001

"Devin L. Ganger" wrote:
> With all due respect to Bill (who may very well see fit to bounce my ass
> from this list, and if he does, with my blessing), a hearty FUCK YOU
> to Mr. Paul Sladen, who apparently can't be bothered to read, let alone
> assemble a single sentence of proper English.  ("I am constantly amazing
> by..."?  "vommit"?)

*ticks off list*
profanity..check
accusation of bad reading comprehension...check
accusation of lousy grammar...check
accusation of bad spelling...check
nazi reference...oops.

you forgot to call him hitler, devin.

settle down, sheesh ;) btw, this is the geeks list. this list is unlike
the
other lists in the flame policy. here, you could pretty much get away
with
murder as long as you're reasonably polite about it :) just be sure you
can take it as well as dish it.

--a