[rescue] SunSwitch

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 14 17:00:14 CDT 2001

I've actually got one inbound, new in opened box, however for the right
price I'd be quite willing to sell it again <grin>.  But really what I'm
looking for is details.. who is it what is it why is it.. wait that's not
right.  I've got a 3524, how does it compare (other than the obvious -16
10/100 ports)? etc etc etc
	Nick