[rescue] SPARC processors in digital cameras

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 14 15:51:26 CDT 2001

Well, there was thing little system on a chip called the Basic stamp.  And
there was the idea that boy, it would be nice to tie the toaster to the
alarm clock on the network so that the bagel would pop up toasted 5
minutes after the alarm goes off...

However, it was only an idea.  Haven't implemented it yet.

--
Joshua Boyd