[rescue] Josh doesnt watch a lot of South Park

Mario A. Graziosi rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 14 15:34:16 CDT 2001

hehe, Don't watch alot of South Park Josh?
Bill is refering to a south park episode where there are a number of underwear
stealing gnomes... and well, its not important... as for the blue LEDs, have
you even seen a VA linux box? it has a bright Blue LED right on the front.

-this concludes the info from southpark watching fiends-

- M.G.

=====
--

Mario A. Graziosi