[rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 14 03:43:51 CDT 2001

Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On June 13, David Cantrell wrote:
> > To be fair, that is, in my limited experience, usually the fault of
> > applications and third-party drivers rather than the OS itself.
>
>   If an application takes the system down, it's NOT A REAL OPERATING
> SYSTEM.  Period.

I know that!  Trouble is, Windows programmers do so like to include OS
components with their applications.  That's why you need to be an
administrator to install every single damned thing.  Silly Windows
programmers.

--
David Cantrell | david at cantrell.org.uk | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

      Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
      but that's no reason not to give it            -- Agatha Christie