[rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 13 16:37:57 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 05:29:37PM -0400, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
> I don't think I actually know any MCSEs that make anywhere near that much.
> I suspect that there are probably a few Cisco certified people here, and
> perhaps some CEOs there, who just happen to also have an MCSE who are
> driving the averages so high.

Its the clueful ones that make that much.  I make more than that, and I
think our NT guys make about the same as I do.  Its the cluebie
"paper MCSEs" that make crap money.

I for one wholeheartedly agree with MS's "upgrade your MCSE to win2k
or lose it completely" policy.  I think they're doing so in order to
get RID of the clueless masses with paper certs.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net