[rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 13 14:27:28 CDT 2001

It's not like Cobalt was the only Linux/MIPS developer though.  If you can
find off the self Intel boards to fit the cube case (remeber, 11" cubed,
or thereabouts), then I'm sure you can also find off the self MIPs boards
that same size.

Now, if Sun wanted to be really cool, the would make the next generation
of Cobalt machines be super small Sparcs.

--
Joshua Boyd