[rescue] Free goodies (northern CA)

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 13 09:57:52 CDT 2001

>I had no idea that dogs would hunt small animals like that.  I thought
only cats did.  I've heard of dogs chasing squirels of course, but not
actually catching anything.<

I once saw my neighbor's shepherd stalk my unsuspecting fluffy white cat -
she (the shepherd) went downwind, bellied down and crept very very quietly
through a hedge - then rushed the cat and -this- close to the cat ran into
the chain link fence between them.  Loud bang of the dog colliding with the
fence, WOOFing and a trail of white fur as the cat flew at light speed
toward the house . . . 	brian