[rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 13 09:51:27 CDT 2001

> the Linux bit doesn't exactly thrill me, but that's just SGI's adoption of
> Linux all around that we won't seem to be able to avoid.  i'm not going to
> say any more, i always tend to piss of the Linux crowd.

Hell, I don't mind pissing off the linux crowd...
Perhaps it's adoption by SGI will result in closing up some of those
security and stability issues....  (wait, SGI? Security?  what the HELL am I
saying!...)

<sees McGuire coming at full charge like a raging bull - dons asbestos
suit...>

No, really...  hopefully it's adoption by a 'Real Computer (tm)' company
will help to dispell a little of that 'not quite ready for prime time'-ness
which seems to plague Tux.

George