[rescue] RE: [SunRescue] OT: AS/400 stuff

Patrick Giagnocavo rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 21:38:12 CDT 2001

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 09:19:15PM -0400, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 09:09:36PM -0400, James Sharp wrote:
> > Start from http://www.unixsex.com/ and work your way down.  Its...odd.
>
> Yeah, all the Sun pix. *shakes head*
>
> After some digging the guy that runs it is a sunrescue regular.

And here I was, about to say, "those crazy Germans".

Y'know, just today I came across a story about a NYC club that has amateurs
come in and do striptease, etc.  They have a steel tank that has multiple
video cameras pointing at it; you and your SO go in and do whatever inside.
It's called the "Freak Box"...

not exactly the same thing as an old VAX and a geek...

./patrick