[rescue] Re: FCC certs (was a lot of other stuff)

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 18:28:08 CDT 2001

> That especially would void a class b certification!

i think this would void the sanity certification as well. :)

> OK, who has done the most interesting non-computer (well, non
> PC/Mac/Sun/SGI/etc) mod?

took a Mr. Coffee with a busted heater, removed the electronic clock/timer and
wired it to the florecent lights in my room.  best alarm clock ever, loud
annoying buzzing sound, and lights coming on.  very effective.

> BTW, it might be time to move this to geeks?

if i remember to, i'll CC this to geeks, and we can follow up there.  although
i always hit send to quickly.

-brian