[rescue] Cray J90s

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 17:18:06 CDT 2001

It's amazing how, via a simple mailing list such as this, personalities
emerge in somewhat clear fashion over time. :)

Though I'm fully expecting and hoping for a Cray-architecture dissertation
from James L., personally. ;)

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  3:16pm  up 3 day(s),  4:24,  4 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.01, 0.01